25 September 2016, Sunday
- Unjust vs. Unfair
- Any difficulties in this life is only temporary
- What is a little discomfort now compared to in purgatory
- Remember the song:
“Thank you Lord, for the trials that come my way. In that way I can grow each day as I let you lead, And thank you, Lord, for the patience those trials bring. In that process of growing, I can learn to care.”
- Don’t wait till too late
- Do the things you always said you’ll do (like visiting your grandmother)
- What is important?
- Are we consumed by the world or focused on Jesus?
- What are you going to do in your limited time here on earth?